Thursday, June 17, 2021
Home States Lakhs of rupees, including household items and jewelery, were burnt by fire...

Lakhs of rupees, including household items and jewelery, were burnt by fire in the house

A house caught fire last night in Mavai village of Rath Kotwali area in Hamirpur district. On seeing the fire, it took a gigantic form. And with household items kept in the house, millions of rupees and jewelery etc. were burnt. Homeowner Jaising told that his wife Anjani, who is a Divyang with eyes. Reported that some people in the village had threatened to set fire to the house. And late last night, the same people put kerosene in his house and set it on fire. It is said that due to the fire, all the household items kept in his house, including jewelery and three and a half lakh rupees were burned. And those people came out by closing the wall in some way. Told that the incident has been given in Kotwali.

50% LikesVS
50% Dislikes

News Verification For Headline Auditors

If this seems like a news that is relevant to your industry. Would you like to verify the authenticity of the news?
Please Enter your Secret Key

We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.

Report Post

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS