Sunday, June 20, 2021
Home Citizen News Lakhs lost due to fire in photographer's shop

Lakhs lost due to fire in photographer’s shop

Lakhs of rupees worth of goods have been burnt to ashes due to a sudden fire in a photographer’s shop in Shamli. The same shop in which the fire was set up, about ₹ 70000 cash was also kept in that shop. That too has turned to ashes. The reason behind the fire in the same shop is not yet clear. But still the shop owner Sanjay has requested the police to investigate the matter in a deeper manner. According to the shop owner, the fire has caused a loss of about 50 lakh rupees. Actually let us tell you that a shopkeeper named Sanjay shops a photographer named Sanjay Mixing Center in the Municipality Market on Mill Road in Sadar Kotwali area. The same night, Sanjay was doing mixing work at his shop till about 11:00 pm. After which he went to his house. By 11:00 pm, everything was fine at the shop, but in the morning, Sanjay got a call from the fire brigade officer that his shop was on fire.

50% LikesVS
50% Dislikes

News Verification For Headline Auditors

If this seems like a news that is relevant to your industry. Would you like to verify the authenticity of the news?
Please Enter your Secret Key

We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.

Report Post

asraf
I am a content writer , news writer at HeadlineHindi , HeadlineEnglish...

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS