Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Home Citizen News High-voltage wire caught pickup, pickup-laden wheat crop caught fire

High-voltage wire caught pickup, pickup-laden wheat crop caught fire

The fire was extinguished with the help of villagers in Rudoli village of Kotwali village on Friday morning due to lightning short circuit while carrying wheat crop on pickup for felling. To pick up wheat crop from the village Patipur, loaded on pickup, they were bringing it to their private tubewell located in Rudauli village. Meanwhile, the wheat crop, which had been placed on the pickup, some distance before the tubewell, collided with the wire of eleven thousand lines passed from above, which led to the fire in the wheat. Seeing the wheat burning, the driver gave information about this to the electricity department, pleading for the vehicle ahead. Hearing the request, the fire was controlled as children and villagers playing a cricket match arrived in the garden.

50% LikesVS
50% Dislikes

News Verification For Headline Auditors

If this seems like a news that is relevant to your industry. Would you like to verify the authenticity of the news?
Please Enter your Secret Key

We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.

Report Post

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS