Mawana In Durveshpur village of the police station area, the harvest line was burnt to ashes after falling on a reed crop, breaking the wire of a high-line line passing through the farmer’s field. On receiving information about the fire, the farmer tried to control the fire, but by then eleven bigha of the farmer was burnt to ashes. The aggrieved farmer has filed a complaint against the negligence of the Electricity Department at the police station. Eleven bigha reed crop was burnt to ashes due to the spark that broke on the line of the reed crop on the village Durveshpur in Mawana tehsil area, Durveshpur, after breaking the wire of a high-altitude line passing through the farm of farmer Bharatu Singh son Jasram. Upon arrival of the fire, the peasants barely had much effort to control the fire. The eleven bigha reed crop was burnt to ashes until the fire was overcome. It is alleged that farmer Bharatu Singh informed the officials of the Power Department about the fire, but the officials of the Electricity Department did not consider it to be at the spot. The aggrieved farmer has filed a complaint against the officials of the Electricity Department at the police station.