Monday, June 21, 2021
Home States Goat grazing girl dies due to electrocution, one injured

Goat grazing girl dies due to electrocution, one injured

Kalan-Shahjahanpur. The girls who went to feed the goat felt the electric current. Due to which one died on the spot. While another was seriously injured. In view of the serious condition of injured Sadhana, the district hospital has been referred. The incident took place in village Nikurra of Kalan police station area, where the family of the deceased told that 14-year-old Vinita daughter Ram Ladate and 15-year-old Sadhana daughter Rambir had gone to grazing goat near a fig tree 200 meters from the village.

50% LikesVS
50% Dislikes

News Verification For Headline Auditors

If this seems like a news that is relevant to your industry. Would you like to verify the authenticity of the news?
Please Enter your Secret Key

We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.

Report Post

asraf
I am a content writer , news writer at HeadlineHindi , HeadlineEnglish...

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS