In the village of Gunalabad area of Shahjahanpur district, Gunara, a fire broke out in two houses with thatch on Tuesday morning at 10:00 am, due to which the houses of Lal Kha and Bajid were set ablaze due to the strong wind, the villagers took a formidable form Filled water from nearby houses and brought it to the bucket and threw it into the burning fire, and somehow managed to control the fire. After extinguishing the fire on the information, the fire department also reached the car which extinguished the smoldering fire. Lal Khan said that his daughter was preparing for marriage and he had just taken ₹ 60000 from the bank. The household items of their rupees clothes got burnt by the fire. The villagers tell that the fire will be set on fire by the fire of the stove.