Sunday, September 26, 2021
Home Citizen News Fire in the house exploded, the smoke rose from the smoke: the...

Fire in the house exploded, the smoke rose from the smoke: the whole area shook

A fire broke out in the rear of the house and shop of Vijay Gupta resident of Alam Vihar Colony in Para on Tuesday morning. In the accident, servant Sushil Gupta (40) died on the spot, while Vijay, his brother Bablu and a passerby Sushil were scorched. Vijay’s relatives are talking about an explosion in the cylinder, but police are also investigating the explosion at the fireworks warehouse. Police have seized the DVR of CCTV cameras installed in the house.

Report Post

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS