Monday, June 21, 2021
Home Citizen News Fire in the house exploded, the smoke rose from the smoke: the...

Fire in the house exploded, the smoke rose from the smoke: the whole area shook

A fire broke out in the rear of the house and shop of Vijay Gupta resident of Alam Vihar Colony in Para on Tuesday morning. In the accident, servant Sushil Gupta (40) died on the spot, while Vijay, his brother Bablu and a passerby Sushil were scorched. Vijay’s relatives are talking about an explosion in the cylinder, but police are also investigating the explosion at the fireworks warehouse. Police have seized the DVR of CCTV cameras installed in the house.

50% LikesVS
50% Dislikes

News Verification For Headline Auditors

If this seems like a news that is relevant to your industry. Would you like to verify the authenticity of the news?
Please Enter your Secret Key

We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.

Report Post

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS