Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Home Citizen News Fire in chicken farm when electric wire is touched

Fire in chicken farm when electric wire is touched

The high-tension line in the Gangeru village of Kandhla police station area touched the LT line. The hen farm caught fire when both lines touched each other. Thousands of rupees have been lost due to fire. The whole case, farmer Istkhar, resident of village Gangeru of Kandhla police station area of ​​Shamli, has maintained a hen farm on his farm on Isopurteel Road. After the power supply was turned on, the hypertension line and LT line touched each other. The transformer caught fire after both lines touched each other. The fire was so terrible that the hen farm, including tubewells and stater, also caught fire. Nearby farmers called the power plant and shut down the power supply. It is worth noting that the hen’s children present in the hen farm have escaped the grip of fire. The victim farmer is being told by Istekhar that his fire has caused loss of lakhs of rupees.

50% LikesVS
50% Dislikes

News Verification For Headline Auditors

If this seems like a news that is relevant to your industry. Would you like to verify the authenticity of the news?
Please Enter your Secret Key

We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.

Report Post

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS