A fire broke out in Nishad township in Bhoye village of Gosaiganj police station area for unknown reasons. Due to the strong wind, about a dozen residential sheds were engulfed in flames. Dying is reported in the fire. The fire brigade personnel, who arrived at the information, managed to control the fire with the help of villagers. But in the meantime the flames rendered many families homeless. Outgoing head Yogesh Nishad said that information has been received about scorching death of goats in the fire. While many resident thatch has resulted in the loss of millions of rupees. Riport_ Ashamin
*Please create a profile first to EARN & REDEEM points
Fire havoc: Many houses were destroyed on sight; Death of cattle
We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.