By Shyamsundar Datta, Tripura State: A terrific fire accident has destroyed every thing in a family here at Ampi nagar, Gumati Tripura at about 7 pm today. The victim was identified Banti Datta Majumdar who is an SPO in Ampi nagar PS. Reportedly the fire has been set out in their kitchen from the LPG gas oven and immediately it spread widely and captured the whole house. The neighbours were struggling to put off fire but it was not under control and all the households articles were turned into ashes. On being informed the fire service authority of Ampi nagar branch has rushed to the spot and started putting out fire along with the locals villagers but could not save the house. The fire could not spread in neighbouring houses but the house of Banti Datta Majumdar was converted into ashes. For being hilly area water management is difficult here to meet like this emergency accident. As per the report the total loss of this incident may be about Rs. 200000. The people of the locality is in great shock for this poor SPO.