In Ramapur Mishra of Pali-police station area, a fierce fire broke out in Wudhwar. As soon as the fire on the stove took the fire, took eight houses to their feet, the fire caused a furore in the village, the villagers rushed to extinguish the fire with personal resources, just as the villagers managed to control the fire but that Already, the entire household of the eight houses was gutted. According to eyewitnesses, a sudden fire broke out in the shed in the house of Santosh son of Ramapur Mishra, it is said that milk was being heated on the stove at Santosh’s house and in the meantime, the fire broke out due to the spark emanating from the stove. On seeing the fire, Sahib Lal, Rishikant son Rampratap, Rajesh son Ramcharan, Ramkishore son Shivlal, Girish Chand Patra Ramratan, Atmaram son Rambhajan, Ram Rais son image Chitranath houses also took home.
*Please create a profile first to EARN & REDEEM points
Fire due to unknown reasons, eight houses burnt to ashes
We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.