Thursday, June 17, 2021
Home Citizen News Due to unknown reasons, the fire in the shop burned thousands of...

Due to unknown reasons, the fire in the shop burned thousands of goods to ashes

A fire broke out in the shop of groceries in the town’s Mohalla cantonment due to unknown reasons, burning thousands of items to ashes. According to the information received, the shop of Nasir Putra Mushir, resident of Mohalla Cantonment of the city, was being run in a kiosk outside the house, due to unknown reasons, it caught fire, due to which the shop kept about 30 thousand rupees of groceries. The stuff burned to ashes. The family and the residents together got control of the fire, by then everything was burnt to ashes. The information of the incident has been given to the regional accountant.

50% LikesVS
50% Dislikes

News Verification For Headline Auditors

If this seems like a news that is relevant to your industry. Would you like to verify the authenticity of the news?
Please Enter your Secret Key

We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.

Report Post

TRENDING NEWS

LATEST NEWS