In the house of Ghanshyam Singh at Gillula police station area of Shravasti district, Ghanshyam Singh’s house had suddenly caught fire in the adjacent house of the pipe with the pipe due to leakage in the pipe of the gas cylinder, according to the victim’s family. There was a loss of lakhs of rupees including. On the same information, the District Panchayat post candidate of Ward No. 16 and young philanthropist Dev Pratap Singh reached his house to meet the families of the victims. During this time, after talking to the families, they comforted and assured them of all possible help.
*Please create a profile first to EARN & REDEEM points
Arson due to blast in gas cylinder, social worker reached to meet the victim’s family
We are building a board of industry expert to help us verify important news stories. If you would like to empanel yourself, please click here.